Great for all sleepers who want support and cooling. We use Pur Gel Cooling memory foam that naturally contours to your body giving you great support with extra cool comfort and airflow
Firmness Level: Medium (4/10)
If 10 was firm and 1 was soft, we rate this in the middle at 4/10.
5 Unique Layers
1) Top Layer - Soft breathable and luxurious fabrics that are breathable for our sleepers to feel the memory foam cooling layers below. Cleanable zipped cover
2) 1st Gel Memory Foam Layer - with CertipureUS toxic-free foam materials, the open cell gel memory foam transfers all the heat directly away from your body leaving you cool for those hot summer nights. S
3) 2nd Gel Memory Foam Layer - Our second memory foam layer provides additional cooling and more importantly - body support. This thicker layer helps better contour to your body to support in any position.
4) Comfort Foam - High-Density Foam Base provides the final layer of absorbing your motion transfer at night. Your partner can sleep soundly at night, or you may not even know.
5) Adjustable Base Ready Bottom - Add this to any adjustable base without a problem. This mattress can be supported on most foundations, adjustable frames, and even the floor!
3” I-GEL Cooling Memory Foam
4 “ Pur Gel Cooling Foam
5” High Density Base Foam
10 Year Limited Warranty
Removable Hypoallergenic Cover
No harmful chemicals
Twin ~ 38″x 75″x 12″
Twin XL ~ 38″x 80″x 12″
Full ~ 53″x 75″x 12″
Queen ~ 60″x 80″x 12″
King ~ 76″x 80″x 12″
Cal King ~ 72″x 84″x 12″
Price Beat Guarantee
If you find a lower price from a local retailer or online retailer with local presence for an identical and instock product, please tell us and we'll beat the price.
- Item best be the same (size, model, SKU, brand, color, name, etc)
- Item must be in stock
- Item must be new (not a resold item)
Lifestyle Furniture has a no cancellation no refund policy.
All Exchanges and Cancellations are subject to manager approvals. You will be charged a 20% restocking fee on all regular stock furniture returns. Returns on Special Order items are limited to transit damage or manufacturer defect only. Special Order returns due to customer preference, no-fits or any other reason are not accepted. Lifestyle Furniture does not accept returns on mattresses, box springs, pillows, comforter sets, or other bedding products. Lifestyle Furniture reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the customer.
If returned items need to be picked up from your home, you will be charged a pickup fee. Your initial delivery fee is not refundable. Prices paid at the time of purchase are final. Refunds on purchases made by cash or check will be refunded by mailed check after ten (10) business days of receipt of returned merchandise. Refunds by credit card will post to your account within three (3) business days. If you desire to reselect different furniture, you must go to our showroom at 21 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 within three (3) days of purchase. Reselections on regular stock items for greater or equal value require a 15% restock fee plus an additional redelivery fee. Reselections on regular stock items for lesser value require a 10% restocking fee plus an additional redelivery fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Please contact a guest services team member at 559-228-0212 to help you with the process.
Steps for Returning an Item or OrderPlease contact a guest services team member to initiate a return at 559-228-0212.You will be given an RMA number which is necessary to process a return.You can return the item to 4525 West Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93722 Please include the RMA # for proper processing when return to our warehouse at 4525 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93722.
California Prop 65 Disclosure: Here