Spring Air Oakmont
Original price $325.00 - Original price $799.00
$325.00 - $799.00
Current price $325.00
Price Beat Guarantee!* If you find a lower price within 80 miles on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll beat it!
Founded in 1926 in Chicago by Francis Karr, Spring Air is not only one of the top mattress manufacturers of the States but ships worldwide. Their traditional spring air, Oakmont mattresses are well-known for their comfort, being recognized as the ranked #1 mattress by goodbed.com 3 years in a row.
Spring Air is confident of the durability of their products and even provides a warranty of 10 years, so the customers can enjoy worry-free protection.
- 4-Way Stretch Knit Fabric
- Natural FR Barrier
- Convoluted HR Foam
- 7 Inch 390 13 Guage Bonnel Foam Encased Coil
- Visco Gel Top
- Gel Quilt Foam
- Visco Gel Foam Top: A top that reacts to your body temperature and weight while conforming, or cuddling to the shape of your body.
- Bonnel Foam Encased Coil Support: Due to its hourglass shaped springs and unique knoted arrangement, the Bonnell coils create firm support underneath the pillow top quilted top, allowing a soft-float top feel with medium support beyond.
Sustainably Sourced Wood Foundation
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Twin: 39" x 75":
- Full: 54"x 75"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Cal King: 72" x 84"