Bullock - Customizable Construction
The contemporary Bullock seating collection features seating options for many styles of living. Each piece in the Bullock seating collection is built with quality construction and plush microfiber upholstery fabric, which gives it a polished look that will enhance the appearance of any space.
- Back and seat cushions are reversible for added fabric life and easy maintenance.
- Frames are constructed of a combination of engineered hardwoods, plywood and Northwest hardwoods for long-lasting durability. Joints are glued and stapled for added strength.
- Cushions are a feather and down blend, combined with high-density foam and premium dacron.
- The entire frame is padded, not only to enhance comfort but also for durability. No fabric touches the frame.
- Seats use durable 8 gauge sinuous springs, overlayed with protective layers. Backs use 12 gauge or heavy-duty support webbing.
MADE IN THE USA